Live dealer baccarat? Online casino suggestions?
Okay so I’m kinda lost here. Anyone know where I can play live dealer baccarat? Online casino suggestions would be great. I tried a couple places but they either didn’t have baccarat or the stream was laggy and weird. I just want to play with a real dealer, not some fake game, and actually win money if I get lucky.
If you’ve used a good site that has live dealer baccarat and isn’t sketchy, drop the name pls. Thanks!
I tried a few random sites for live dealer baccarat and kept running into laggy video, weird table layouts or games that just felt off. Finally found a couple that actually work the way they should:
BetUS casino – Smooth live baccarat with real dealers, stable streams and legit payouts. No weird rules, no fake animations, just clean, real money gameplay.
Jackbit casino – If you’re into crypto, this one’s been great. Live dealer baccarat is fast and clean, and deposits/withdrawals are instant with over 50 crypto options.